I’m so excited to announce my new signature product, the EveryYAY Carry Club!
As some of you know, I’ve struggled with depression since my teenage years. For most of that time, it went untreated. There were many things I did that helped me get through my days and a lot of them were visual: vision boards, pictures of the people I loved, etc.
Now that I’m in a better state, I still like to have these types of things on hand to make me smile. This got me thinking: what if I had one place I could keep all the things that are fun and make me smile? From there, I thought of the
If you’re unfamiliar with the idea of an
EveryYAY Carry Club will include two main parts each month:
- The Physical: A paper kit curated by me to reflect the theme of the month. These will always remain rather limited edition, but I’ll be showing off what collection I’m using in advance so you’ll be ready for the month!
- The Digital: An online course chock full of fun inspiration for your EYC, home, and life that month on the theme we’re using! Everything inside will be ready for you on the 1st of the month so no waiting around! You get everything from the get-go to use as you will throughout the month.
So, the physical kit is pretty straight-forward but what will you get in the online digital class? Each month will contain a mix of the following:
- Scrapbooking Ideas: You’ll always receive a theme for the month along with sketches and inspiration from myself and others.
- Planner Ideas: Every month, I’ll be recording a Plan With Me (PWM) video for the month using the physical kit. I’ll also add links to my weekly PWM videos as I put them up throughout the month!
- Home Ideas: These are things like decor, month-long home decorations or seasonal fun. I love decorating up my home in big and little ways and I’ll share some of them with you!
- Fashion Ideas: Like to accessorize? Me too! I may share some little updates to your wardrobe that go well with the month’s theme.
- Self-care Ideas: Self-care is so important, but it can very quickly go to the bottom of our to-do lists.
- Celebration Ideas: Few things add as much yay to your day as a bit of celebration! I may share how I’ll be celebrating that month to inspire you to do the same!
- Bag Suggestions: Little bits to add to your bag of fun! These could be new stickers, an on-theme pen, etc. I’ll be doing a WIMB (what’s in my bag) video as well!
- And more!
I hope you’re as excited about this as I am and I look forward to creating our EYCs together! EveryYAY Carry Basics is coming soon (join our mailing list