I’m a huge kaiju/giant robot fan so I’ve been waiting on this since it was first announced. This summer has been great for sci-fi fans and I think this one may come out as one of the best of the season, if not the best. Seeing it tonight at 10PM with the hubby and I can’t wait!
But now onto less nerdy things…
I have super dry skin and this exfoliant makes it feel soft and fresh again! Big win in my book! Click here to buy from Amazon!* I know it’s a bit spendy but one pump goes a long way. I use two pumps if it’s been awhile since the last time I used it, but I try to use it 3x a week and then use a good moisturizer afterwards.
- This Bright Spring pinboard. As I mentioned in a previous post, I had my colors done by Reachel at Cardigan Empire and this board is someone else exploring the color set.
- Sweet Baking Party. This is easily one of the cutest parties I’ve seen in a long time. I’m already thinking about my next birthday and I think I’ll get some of the inspiration from this.
- Hatsune Miku Design Contest. I’m a huge Miku fan so I can’t wait to see what comes from this!
- Speaking of Miku, Project Diva F 2nd has been announced. It’s another one I’ll be importing AND buying in English if it’s localized.
- CHA is coming up soon and that means previews of new lines have begun! Lawn Fawn is has me excited for their Into the Woods and Peace Joy Love lines!
Let me know what you’re loving this Thursday!!
* This is an affiliate link. However, I do not suggest anything that doesn’t have my full 100% support and I was not paid to include this.