I’m going to toot my own horn for a minute. This right here made me do this:
I’m sure all of you know the struggle of learning a new skill or technique. A lot of times, you’re going through the motions of doing something, putting hours under your belt, practicing your crafts and making work you’re OK to meh about. And then suddenly, one day, you make something that amazes you. You’re like, “YES. THE MAGICS!” That happened to me last night with this week in my Filofax. After several weeks away from my Saffiano, I made something that made me very proud. Wind up high five to me!
So what changed? It was probably the weeks away and maybe the new printables, but honestly, I looked at the project differently. Rather than looking at it the way I was, with each day sort of as a separate thing, I looked at the pages as a whole and approached it like I would a standard scrapbook page.
- Printables: Pretty Organized
- Paper: Chickaniddy Scrumptious New Harvest (the little polka dot piece above November)
- Number Stamps: October Afternoon (from last year’s Very Merry December kit)
- Planner Stamps: Studio l2e (List It, List It: Kawaii and Seasonal Plans – Fall/Winter)
- Tape: Studio Calico The Underground Project Life kit
- Stamp Pads: Mama Elephant
As always, if you have any questions or comments, post them below! I hope you like it as much as I do!