It’s a new month and you know what that means! That’s right it’s new planner time! This month is the fun summery ice cream treat A5 from Dokibooks. As usual, I’ve got my vertical Carpe Diem inserts.
The theme of the week is Star Wars since May 4th falls during this week. It’s a fun little fan holiday (“May the fourth be with you…” “… and also with you”) and because I usually try to get through as many of the Star Wars movies as I can that day, I thought I’d add some Star Wars stickers. Now that there are eight movies (if you include Rogue One and I do), it’s getting pretty tough to get through all of them but I give it my best every year!
This week, I used:
- We R Memory Keepers Typecast Black Typewriter *
- Vertical Carpe Diem inserts *
- The Reset Girl Basics Stickers *
- Carpe Diem Posh Calendar Stickers *
- Carpe Diem Reset Girl Mini Monthly Calendar Stickers *
- Simple Stories Fitness Sticker Tablet *
- Simple Stories Say Cheese III Sticker Tablet *
- Vera running stickers from VivaStationery
- Star Wars stickers from PrettySheepy
- Cutie Itty Bitty Instagram Reminders from The Reset Girl Shop
As I was writing this up, I realized that I forgot to mark National Scrapbook Day on here so that will have to get added soon. Check back on Instagram to see how I note it!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or on the accompanying Instagram or Facebook post. Until next time, I wish you lots of crafty fun!